Keiser Air250 Leg Extension machine was carefully designed to make entry into the machine easy. It will accommodate a wide spectrum of users from 4' 10" to 6' 8" (1.47 to 2.03 meters). Leg cushions and seat backs are fully adjustable, without getting off the machine. The seat back adjusts forward and back without changing its tilt, protecting the lower back during the exercise. The hand-grips house the thumb buttons for convenient control of resistance while exercising. An optional range limiter is available to adjust the starting position from 20" to 120" of knee flexion.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1422 mm
Bredd: 1143 mm
Höjd: 1067 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 104 kg