To develop bicep muscles while protecting the wrists and elbows, the Keiser AIR250 Arm Curl is the ideal machine. For a better forearm workout, grips also allow for the hammer curl position. To provide additional comfort during exercise, the AIR250 Arm Curl offers extra padding in the high load areas and a fully adjustable seat.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1270 mm
Bredd: 635 mm
Höjd: 965 mm
Motstånd: 3 - 57 kg