The revolutionary design of the Lat Pulldown eliminates the cable, thereby reducing the maintenance and, better yet, the chance of injury to the user. The Air250 Lat Pulldown is the first to use the mechanical linkage to provide the proper linear pull previously obtainable only with a cable system. The open handlebar design with range of motion adjustments accommodates various body sizes and flexibilities.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1524 mm
Bredd: 1143 mm
Höjd: 1854 mm
Vikt: 80 kg
Motstånd: 0 - 113 kg