The Keiser Air250 Lower Back is an essential and complimentary companion to the Air250 Abdominal machine. It works to strengthen the critical erector spinae muscles of the back, the site of most back problems. Keiser engineers have created a machine with easy access; keeping adjustment to a minimum. The seat belt comfortably secures the pelvis in the correct position.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1295 mm
Bredd: 864 mm
Höjd: 1168 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 125 kg