The AIR250 Military Press features a seated position, giving the individual greater stability during this over-the-head exercise. The seat is fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users, and the seat back is designed to provide support for the lower back. The low starting resistance is ideal for deconditioned users and older adults.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1524 mm
Bredd: 1143 mm
Höjd: 1524 mm
Motstånd: 6 - 86 kg