The Air250 Seated Chest Press has been designed to closely model the movement of a standard free-weight bench press, by pivoting the exercise arms above the head. Resistance is adjusted at anytime during the workout with thumb buttons located on each handgrip. The seat is fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1524 mm
Bredd: 965 mm
Höjd: 2007 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 122 kg