The Air250 Seated Leg Curl offers easy entry and exit in a seated position machine. Many people find a seated leg curl less intimidating. The seated position also protects the lower back by preventing the hamstrings from pulling the pelvis and straining the lower back. The leg cushions and seat back are easily adjusted to comfortably fit almost any user. An adjustable cushion holds the thighs in a comfortable and stable position for maximum results. Thumb buttons, which control resistance, are conveniently located on the thigh support. An optional range limiter is available to adjust the starting position from 20" to 120" of knee flexion.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1422 mm
Bredd: 1143 mm
Höjd: 1067 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 125 kg