Offering superior isolation of the triceps muscles, the AIR250 Triceps accommodates a wide variety of users with its one-step seat adjustment. For added safety and stability under heavy loads, the machine also incorporates a seat belt. Once seated, thumb button resistance controls located on the hand grips allow users to adjust their workout while maintaining their position.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1524 mm
Bredd: 965 mm
Höjd: 1524 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 118 kg