Keiser's Air250 Upper Back is an effective and efficient exercise for the upper back and incorporates a two-grip hand configuration to allow individuals to do seated row exercises in strict form, but with some variety. This machine also features an adjustable chest cushion, which helps stabilize the exercise posture.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1219 mm
Bredd: 1143 mm
Höjd: 1981 mm
Vikt: 82 kg
Motstånd: 0 - 118 kg