Improved stability and lateral movement comes from well tuned abductors. Keiser's Air300 Hip Abductor provides smooth, variable resistance throughout the entire range of motion while providing negative resistance for a complete routine. It also features the ability to work each leg individually and provides an adjustable seat back with neck and lumbar support.
- Offers Unilateral Movement – Each Limb Can Be Trained Symmetrically
- Increased Resistance Range For More Intense Functional Workouts
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Displays with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1702 mm
Bredd: 1194 mm
Höjd: 965 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 184 kg