Keiser's Air300 Hip Adductor features a unique, infinitely adjustable starting position. The machine offers variable resistance at the touch of a button, which allows the individual to vary the effort required throughout the range of motion for best results, while providing safe and effective overload of the muscles.
- Offers Unilateral Movement – Each Limb Can Be Trained Symmetrically
- Increased Resistance Range For More Intense Functional Workouts
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Displays with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1702 mm
Bredd: 1575 mm
Höjd: 965 mm
Motstånd: 0 - 236 kg