The Air300 Runner is a unique and innovative product designed for the athletic performance market. It allows athletes to train the lower body for power by using the components of speed and resistance. Developed specifically for sports teams to improve acceleration and explosive power, this unit will improve the power and performance of any individual looking for a competitive edge.
- Offers Unilateral Movement – Each Limb Can Be Trained Symmetrically
- Increased Resistance Range For More Intense Functional Workouts
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Displays with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 2134 mm
Bredd: 780 mm
Höjd: 1448 mm
Vikt: 79 kg
Motstånd: 5 - 157 kg