Combining a low impact workout with the ability to move safely at higher speeds, the AIR300 Squat enhances explosive Power. The machine features conveniently positioned thumb button resistance control located on the ends of the hand-grips, allowing the user to increase or decrease resistance without leaving the machine. The AIR300 squat works for all users through its self-adjusting comfort pads and a sturdy wide base. A range-limiting feature helps prevent ligament and joint injury to the knee.
- Offers Unilateral Movement – Each Limb Can Be Trained Symmetrically
- Increased Resistance Range For More Intense Functional Workouts
- Up to 800 lbs / 363 kg of resistance at the push of a button
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Displays with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Längd: 1524 mm
Bredd: 813 mm
Höjd: 1727 mm
Vikt: 200 kg
Motstånd: 18 - 363 kg