With the success of the Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle and the creation of new programming for elliptical trainers, demand soon developed for a unique piece of Keiser cardiovascular equipment. Our solution: the Keiser M5i Strider, an elliptical machine designed to offer an effective group training option, while still offering the same unique benefits that made the M3i a success. Because the M5i Strider is easy to use, small and portable, it is designed for group elliptical training, one of the newest and hottest trends in the industry today. Group elliptical classes are becoming increasingly popular in Europe and with our new M5i Striding program we make this fun and effective fitness movement available to all.
Take your cardio training to the next level with the Keiser M5i Strider Elliptical. Designed for all ages and fitness levels, the M5i offers heart-pumping, low-impact, cardio workouts that can be done in your health club, studio or anywhere in your home. With a wide array of resistance levels and Bluetooth® connectivity to all Keiser apps, the workout options are endless.
- Standing, whole-body workout to promote better posture and more efficient exercise
- Simple, easy-to-use display
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology for a connected group fitness experience
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Smooth, quiet mechanics
- Shorter stride-length to allow for greater elevation
- Dual placement stationary handles
- 24 levels of resistance adjustments
- Accessories tray, media holder, water bottle holder and stretch pads
HEIGHT: 1320.8 mm
WIDTH: 736.6 mm
LENGTH: 1219.2 mm
WEIGHT: 51 kg